10/07/2011

// 100711

Sorry for the unannounced blogging break for I was really, really stuck cramming in doing my school paper works for the final submission of them is today (October 7). Well, I admit that I procrastinate a lot. I find it interesting doing something that would entertain me rather than doing my priorities. I was obliged to compose ten narrative, expository, descriptive and argumentative stories for our final requirement in my Filipino 3 subject; well, we need to come up with ten for each mode of writing. I ended up having only four compositions. One of it was pure plagiarism. Great isn't it? So, last night I transferred the files needed to be submitted today on my flash drive and earlier this day I was on a queue in one of the computer shops around the school to get my files printed (our printer's damned). Then after waiting for like 45 minutes, when my files were to be printed it happened that it's corrupted. Super great, isn't it? Well, too much for that. Luckily, it's all over and all I have to do is to sit back, relax and enjoy my remaining life (final examination's scheduled next week; JUDGEMENT DAY). Oh, wait. I'm still stuck with my computer presentation. Ugh.

Anyways, today's my guy's birthday :) Greet him! :D

Well, I assume that's too much to say. So, to cool down a bit, I decided to post another look and there's nothing special here. I just want to share it.

You have to remember that when you're pulling off bondage skirts, the higher the better. It will give you an illusion of being tall and slender. :) 









Holes-in-my-top by Pink Manila :)
Bondage skirt: Cinderella
Bracelets/Bangles: Tomato
Please check: Vintage Diaries

*Sorry for the constant repetition of the shoes, but they're just my favorite!* 

Again, kudos to Monique Rustia for the photo ♥





XOXO ♥,
Shannen


2 comments:

  1. nice shoes, and thanks for the tip, i wanted to have bondage skirts, but really i dont know how to wear them because my thighs are heavy and my hips are wide :( haay, btw, i received ur txt message. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't miss my smexy giveaway! it's my first time :)

    model's own lipstick giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete