12/22/2011

// INTO THE WILDERNESS


Aside from high-waist shorts/pants, sheer, lace and LBD's, animal prints and maxi skirts are my new found love as of the moment. Animal prints will never let you down and will never fade out in style! Yes, they will stay by your side until the end. Also, it is a must-have in your wardrobe as well as at least a single maxi skirt. Here are some shot that I have taken from our previous shoot for my shop's collection. I included everything as well as the fail shots. Heh. Enjoy! :D










I want to give special thanks to Bubbles for this tassel necklace. Love, love! ♥

Animal top: SOLD on Vintage Forever
Tulle Maxi skirt: SOLD on Vintage Forever

This will serve as my last post for this night! I just hope that you don't get fed up for hyping my looks on Lookbook.nu! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment