12/23/2011

// LUST

Before, we've been counting months, weeks and days before Christmas but now only few more hours, and we'll be celebrating it at last! Yay! We all know that Christmas is the season of gift-giving and December is the month where everything gets thinner except your wallet. Heh.

Dear Santa (whoever is reading this post),

All I want for Christmas is/are...



(Dolce & Gabbana, Paul Smith, Stella McCartney)


Boyfriend and oversized blazers in vibrant and striking tones? No problem! Yellow? Pair it with a orange or red clutch, think of your most fabulous bodycon dress or your riding pants, pin your hair up and you're off to go! Just don't forget to put on your shoes, of course.


(Adam, Oasis, Vince)

Sequins are everywhere! I am really, really getting myself this! Think of this: a sequin shorts paired with a sheer black top, black envelope clutch and your favorite stilletos. Damn, you're good! I am also looking for a sequin leggings. Close to this one from Lanvin.


(Anna Sui, Michael Kors, Coast Alejandro)

I've been eyeing this crop faux shearling coat from Forever21 which (well) I am planning to splurge my bucks on (but there might be a good Santa out there). But for now, I'll just start saving bucks to spend on some worthy pieces. You might want to check this goat coat from Diane Von Furstenberg---a very timeless piece indeed! 


(Chanel)

I know, very pricey Chanel vintage bags... But believe me they will last forever and will never go out of style! They're lovely but if you can't source one though, a metallic clutch or tribal shorts will do! 
(Clockwise: Asos.com, Hunting Season, Ted Baker, Maison Scotch)

Envelope clutches are one of my new found love. I've got one from an online store which is a leopard print and I'm really loving it! I must admit that I'm getting gaga over them and I want to collect those in different styles and textures... Python, leather, studs and the list goes on.


(Jeffrey Campbell)

Don't get me wrong, I've been a good girl all year. This lust-worthy shoes will definitely never bring you down! They never fail to catch somebody's attention. ☺ 


(Betty Lowe, Topshop, Yves Saint Laurent)

Once I went on a thrift hunting, I saw a vintage dark blue velvet dress with a peter pan collar I'd die to buy it asap. Unfortunately, it has a very, very obvious flaw. So, no vintage velvet dress for me. 


(Antipodium, Jane Norman, Vince)

If you think that maxi skirts are just for summer trend or for old ladies out there... Well, better think again! Maxi skirts are all at range! Wear it with a simple tank top for a toned down look or try wearing it with a statement shirt like this from Miss Selfridge, grab a scarf like this from Roberto Cavalli or put on your favorite sweater like this from Madewell. I like flowy, chiffon and pleated maxi skirts. This orange maxi skirt from Topshop and this nude one by Malene Birger is so adorable. This seems to be a closer one... a draped maxi skirt from Net-A-Porter. Just imagine your skirt touching the floor while you strut it. ♥


(Moschino, Lot78, H&M)

Leather biker or bomber jackets. Who doesn't want one? I love the fact that when you pull this piece, it adds an androgynous vibe to your whole look. A studded one from Golden Goose will definitely rock an outfit! Probably, this one from Neil Barett should be included in one of your "totally-must-haves" list. 


(Clockwise: Annika Frill, Dolce & Gabbana, Rodarte x Opening Ceremonial, Debenhams, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana)

I'm very fond of this silk blouses and lace. I would love to have the perfect animal/floral print and the perfect collar. The kind of print is the most essential especially if the print is not age-appropriate, you'll look ten years older than your actual age if you don't know what kind of print to choose form the rest. 


(Mishka, Vintage Chanel, La Mer)

Well, a new set of watches! A watch, for me, is a sign if I would like to be going on an interesting place. I mean, I would wear a watch if I really want to go out or something, and if you see me not wearing any, well, that just only means that I don't like to where I would be going. Hah! 


(Steve Madden)

The second to the most lust-worthy gift I would really love to have (yes, just second. I'd die for a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's). I promise to be a good girl or the next couple of months just to have and add this to my shoe collection! ☺ As you have observed, I'm a big fan of platforms and wedges. These are some of my types: this glittery platform from somwhere, a navy/teal color block, this and this which are both from Michael Kors.

(Giuseppe Zanotti)

I see this from Zara and my eyes we're fixed upon it. I couldn't find any shoes better or maybe because I was just seeing the only shoes my closet doesn't have. This one will do which is from Topshop and Modcloth. I also fancy gender bender shoes, but this suede loafer wedge boots are very nice, I saw one from DAS and I'd diiieeeeee. Well, just as so you know, shoes can kill you as well as your wallet. 






No comments:

Post a Comment