3/26/2012

// 18TH MASSCOMM AWARDS

A Chorus Line (March 20, 2012). Spot me wearing a blue jersey top & pink tights.


It took me light years to blog again. Well, I've been such a busy girl doing serious stuffs at school, of course, to make my boulevard of dreams come true. Ha! Why so serious? I'm just kidding. It's just that I've been burying my face on books not on Facebook and spending almost the entire day reviewing my notes and doing some paper works that I, eventually, find it hard to blog in between of those days of haste. 

Can you still remember when I told you that I will be designing the whole wardrobe of a musical production? I hope you do so. This was the outcome of my blood and sweat.


Anyway guys, here are some photos of me and my college friends on or before the Annual Mass Communication Awards held at our school. ☺




L-R: Markko, me, Rhadsley, Jennifer, KC, Nicole, Anthony, Andres and Nadine. Gay friends. 



I was putting my bet to this pretty girl to take home the Best Actress award, but she didn't make it.  



I'm lovin' the vintage effect on this photo. ♥ 


Oh, diba? Ang bongga ng set design!






No comments:

Post a Comment