3/06/2012

// BIPOLAR


Sorry for the unannounced blogging break. I was really, really busy these past few days at school due to our Freshmen-Sophomores musical and also to some other stuffs like hell works. I've been marshaling an attempted blog post last week but my schedule won't really permit me doing so. Anyway, I've been dying to share this to you, guys. So.. Enjoy! ♥





If you're observant enough to notice that there is a tiny bruised on my knees. I don't know how I got that, but it hurts so bad. :(




White polo top from Vintage Diaries; Knitted sweater from secondhand store; shorts borrowed from cousin; vintage sling bag from Vintage Diaries; socks from SM Dep't Store.









1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the sweater and bag!!
    Check out the giveaway on my blog for a free StyleMint T!
    http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/

    ReplyDelete