5/22/2012

// BLACK OUT





Top and pants from secondhand store, necklace and bangles from H&M, shoes from asianvogue.

This is what I wore at Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball. Please pardon the blurry photos, I think my sister's hands are pasmado. Haha ☺ Anyway, I just want to give credits to my shoes because without the extra added height, I won't be able to enjoy Lady Gaga's concert.

P.S.: I was standing the whole time and my feet didn't even suffer that night! Miraculous babies. Thank you, Asianvogue!



Guess who I ambushed on the comfort room before the concert? Haah. It's just that... IT'S NOW OR NEVER! Thank you Ms. Lissa (@lissakahayon)!




2 comments:

  1. hi. nice blog! love the necklace! :)))
    followed you!

    ♥, ace

    http://aceduchua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out! :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete