Images taken by myself as title suggests.
All pieces from secondhand stores and Anne Klein watch gift from mom.
Hey guys! How are you? I've been feeling a little bored lately and I don't even know why. I can't sleep right now so I decided to do a late night post. ☺ I'm feeling a little torn about something, too. Yes, I'm torn between what's real and what's not. This, I've pondering a lot in my dome. Something is wrong, might be but with all certainty, I'm not sure what exactly it is.
1. Good memories should be stored through photographs.
2. My and boyfriend's hands; taken by me at the hospital.
3. Galaxy print leggings and polka dot heels from Chichwish. Thank you, Chicwish!
4. My choice of Jeffrey Campbell shoes for the previous Shoephoric contest. I can't wait to wear 'em. I swear guys, I really find it hard choosing the perfect pair. I am literally drooling over JC shoes!
5. Snapshot of // MARIA CLARA, NO.
6. My DIY galaxy prints. I find it addictive. (umbrella & pinboard)
7. I find his school's ambiance glorious, so I just had to stroll with him.
8. My new babies from Steve Madden.
Hi! You are all aware that I am hailed as the Most Voted Shoephoric Member which gives me the privilege of taking home a Jeffrey Campbell pair worth $250! (Super thanks to those who have voted for me, really, I'm thanking you from the bottom-est part of my heart) Cool isn't it? Well, I have chosen JC Lita Spike in Black-Silver. Heeh. Simply because it is so mouth-watering. ☺
So this is what I wore earlier at school---lazy outfit. Last night while I was prepping up for a church performance, I just grab whatever piece my hand can reach because I was so effing tired and I badly need some decent sleep lately, which life as a student deprives me as of now. So, yeah, I hope you like it though plain and simple. ☺
Btw, kudos to my classmate Nori for taking my pictures and to that random guy who magicked my camera's settings and took a good portrait shot of me, but accidentally deleted it. *Aww* Haha. I wish I would spot on you again next week. lol
Illusion of the day: pants or maxi skirt? ☺
White top and wide-leg pants both from second-hand stores, sandals from Tribal, Carrier by Timex watch hand-me-down from grandmother, Prada bag from mother.