8/06/2012

// OUT ON RAINY DAZE




Braided by my classmate.





Velvet stripe dress from secondhand store, Dr. Marten's boots same here, socks from SM Dep't store, Pretty Little Tote bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs c/o mom.

Photos by Sharen.

Hype my look on Lookbook.nu?

Hi guys! I'm very sorry for the late outfit post, but as promised, here it is! This is what I wore when I attend a journalism seminar last Saturday. It was raining and I can't really decide what to wear and another thing to consider is that I'm late. It was that I remembered that I just bought DM's a few days ago. I was rushing to grab anything on my closet, which I trust, and manage to pull out a dress, socks etc.

Another thing, please help me win a pair of Dr. Martens this month of August!
Click here to vote for me:






No comments:

Post a Comment