8/22/2012

// PHOTOS I DIDN'T POST & VINTAGE DIARIES' WINNER

1.

2.

3.

4.

Dang it! Sorry for the late post, I fell asleep on the process. Sorry guys! ))): Anyway..

1. That extra-ordinary feeling when you're with the one you love. 
2. Portrait by a  friend.
3. Meet my crazy boyfriend: Sandino.
3. This is probably the (most) *insert word here*(-est) stolen shot he did. He really like playing with my facial reactions.

Moving on, I got the winner of the leopard print jacket! I had to pick another winner because the previously picked winner wasn't a follower of this blog. Aww, snap! Going back.. The winner is..

*Insert drum roll*


Congratulations, Maxine! ♥
Check your inbox, lovie. Thanks for joining, ladies! Don't worry, you can still push your luck on my other giveaway. Have you join already?


Goodnight! xx




1 comment: