10/29/2012

// BLUNT AND VELVET







DIYed inverted cross velvet tank top, tailored velvet pants, Parisian slippers and Casio watch
My haircut was done at Headzone, Trinoma

I've finally got the chance to take my DIY-ed velvet tank out! (You can see the tutorial by clicking here. ☺) Going back, here's what I wore to school earlier but of course, incorporated with a blazer. And.. I finally got my haircut! It seems that I can't wait for November, and I find time earlier to meet my hairstylist. So, there I have it.

(I'm really sorry for the poor photos; it's just that my lil bro still doesn't know how to use my camera. It only means I should buy a fixed lens. xx )





1 comment:

  1. Cute look on you! Thanks for your support. Following your lovely blog now.

    Christina-Lauren
    http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

    ReplyDelete