11/26/2012

// FLORAL BLOOD






Floral crop top with faux leather collar from H&M, high waist skirt from secondhand store, and slippers from Parisian.

I'm sorry for the late post, guys. As usual, this is what I wore to school last Saturday. I honestly don't know what to wear to school this day that I ended up consuming an hour and a half staring on my closet. I literally tried everything on and it felt like "it doesn't look good on me"----so I ended up wearing this. Anyway, I have to cover my eyes on the first photo because it's kinda puffy. Heeh.

Have a great week ahead! ☺



7 comments:

  1. love it!

    http://everydayvoguemk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral print is so lovely! It's a perfect pre-Winter outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Love it! Replied to your message on IFB! Following now, waiting for you!

    xx

    eve

    ReplyDelete
  4. that skirt is so amazing...and the hat definately gives you character
    following you
    http://bellaconscience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color combo looks great on you, and I really like your hat too! Thanks so much for your IFB message - I just started following you on GFC! I would love it if you have the chance to check out my blog too and follow if you like it. =)

    Avec Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete