12/30/2012

// 2012 RECAP

1.

2.


3.

4.

5.


6.


7.

8.

9.

10.

1. Short hair days (circa April)
2. I got to attend Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball (May 21)
3. Random DIY.
4. Second shoe contest I entered and won ran by Shoephoric. I got Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike! Yes, I know. Too lucky. ☺ Heh
5. After 3 fucking long months of waiting, I finally got my JC shoes. (Customs office laid their dirty eyes and decided to prolong the clearance of the shoes-- government sucks)
6. My lucky secondhand Dr. Martens that brought another luck in my life! Hah. Third shoe contest I entered and won (again). Beyond lucky, no? 
7. MY. MOST. PRIZED. DR. MARTEN. SHOES. The Brook!
8. Tried my luck on a tote design contest held by Market HQ.
9. My official entry for the said contest.
10. Wtf. I am hungry. 


You might notice that I frequently enter contests.. Well, yes. Most likely when the prize at stake is damn good to be given away without a fight. Anyway, 365 down, 1 to go. Advance happy new year guys!
(I'm still looking for my NYE outfit)



3 comments:

  1. Oh the JC spike litas are heaven!!Lucky you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so awesome, love all the pics. Amazing! Have a great 2013!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!!

    Happy and Fashionable Year!!!

    EIrini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete