12/11/2012

// ECSTATIC

 Twiggy by Shannen Goco

 Yep, I like collecting outerwears


Recent birthday shopping hauls from Forever21 c/o boyfriend. Harhar

 Spiked detachable collar from Hong Kong (gift from a friend)

 DIY studded denim shorts



All photos are taken by me

I am sorry for my lack of post. I've been very busy lately due to school and other stuffs. I promise to make it up to you. Anyway, what can you say about my Twiggy sketch? (I don't think it looks like Twiggy) But I'm still happy at any rate! ☺




7 comments:

  1. Wow that Twiggy is a really good piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. I'm really flattered! Thank you, love! ♥

      Delete
  2. So many lovely thinks! I adore the spikey headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I love your studded headbands and collar. I'm just crazy for studs!!!

    Charlotte
    www.deconstrut.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Studs! They`re so rock n` roll. I love you DIY shorts.
    Where do you usually get those studs for your DIY?

    xoxo
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my studs from Studs and Spikes! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your artpiece! You have a lot of drawing talent :)
    I like all the studded jewelry as well :D Can't wait to see you style it
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete