12/26/2012

// MONOCHROME

Warning: Photo flood ahead









Peplum top, panelled pants and pantent mini satchel bag all from Forever 21 PH, Ralph Lauren slingbacks gift from aunt and watch from Casio

(Super late post) I recently attended a friend's 18th birthday last Saturday (11/22). It was themed Greek and honestly, I don't know what to wear. My intuition told me that all girls would be in their best dresses; therefore, I shouldn't be caught wearing one. So, I settled with pants-- and my intuition's right! ☺ I think what made my outfit Greek-y is because of the neck piece I bought a day before the event, and I swear, it goes flawlessly and perfectly with the whole look!

Moving on, this wasn't really taken the day of the event (my boyfriend's so lethargic at that time that he refused to take photos). My hair was just on a simple high pony (which I think emphasized my collar bone and the grandeur of my neck piece, haha) and the bag I used on the actual event was my sister's Chanel double flap bag in yellow (see it here).




5 comments:

  1. Ha! I love the warning, but these pics are just so great, no warning needed!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute peplum shirt. The black bag looks very nice with it.

    Http://yourstyleroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, the necklace is so gorgeous!!
    You are so pretty!

    http://thefashion-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete