12/26/2012

// UNDERCUT





Panelled denim top, polka dot skirt and H&M ballet flats all from secondhand store

Actually, I wore this garb 2 weeks ago-- super late post, I know. Anyway, I did something drastic to my hair (but I didn't regret it). Since I can't go short hair again, I decided to do this.. It was like "it's just now or never!". Without further hesitation, I had it done as soon as I can (it's already grown an inch or two now). I'll post further visuals. ☺

(Belated) Merry Christmas, everyone! 

P.S. I am now a total sucker for everything in spikes! Yikes!



3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!
    Yeah lately I've been wanting to do something different to my hair also. But I'll know I'll regret later.. T__T.

    However, this doesn't look bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nathalie! It takes lots of courage. I swear! I want it, but I don't want it at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the shaved side, how great!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete