1/19/2013

// GOOD TO BE BACK






Top from H&M, skirt from secondhand store and Dr. Martens boots

I am very, very sorry for the unannounced hiatus. We were doing endless documentary shootings and I faced university exams just this week. I know, I haven't been posting decent posts since the start of January. Anyway, *drum roll* I am now back! (& it's good to be, because I should be!) Haah. If you've been stalking me on Twitter, you would have known that I've won (almost) $800 gift certificate from Nuffnang PH c/o The Ramp Crossings. ☺ The relation of the event to this post is that, this is what I wore the day I had my retail therapy. It has been raining non-stop so I had to take my docs again. 

PS. My second MsDressy dress has finally arrived. Watch out! xx



3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable outfit!<3 I love that peter pan collar:)
    http://www.thatseamslovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your style!
    nice photos!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy that skirt soooooo much! I really want a pair of Dr.M's too, are they comfortable?

    ReplyDelete