2/27/2013

// MANIC INTROSPECTION

Warning: Extreme photo flood ahead








Skull cut-out muscle tee from H&M, jeans from Motel Rocks, and Lita Spike from Jeffrey Campbell.

This is what I get to do when me and little brother were left alone in the house last night. I hope you like the look. On a negative note, I pity my piano because she has to (her name is Monalisa-- I've just given her a name just now) bear my weight all the way, plus the torture of JC spikes hitting her fragile wooden body.

Summation of all favorite things.


3 comments:

  1. This looks great especially with the red lipstick :) www.modesuechtig.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am madly in love with this look. Amazing photos as well. TOP.

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete