5/06/2013

// ON THE FIELD




Coheed and Cambria shirt stolen borrowed from boyfriend, velvet skirt from secondhand store and chucks

Finally back in civilization (again). Well, yeah. We've been to Laguna to attend my grandfather's graduation (Master, take note). Anyway, I'll keep this post short because I have to hit the sack early, though the time on my laptop says 12:45am which means I am so late for tomorrow's early call. So here's what I wore on day 1---will post more prolly by tomorrow or whenever.

PS: I have been wearing this velvet skirt to death lately. It's my favorite. I swear.
And to those who're asking to what I am waking up early for, it's for my internship. Heehh.

Goodnight!


3 comments:

  1. Hey good for your grandfather!!! Congrats to him. Loving the pics.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Caroline! He said thank you! (;

      Delete
  2. Amazing look, love the photos! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete