6/23/2013

// HONG KONG PHOTO DIARY PT. 1







 All photos were taken by me.

Outfit shots were taken by the Papa Bear.

I flew to Hong Kong last Monday afternoon (June 17) with my grandparents. We stayed at a guesthouse in Mongkok and it's called Oi Suen Guesthouse, if I am not mistaken. The guesthouse is located just within the heart of bargain shopping and in front of the famous Ladies Market. Just as soon as we were settled, I immediately bought an iPod Touch 5th Generation at the Broadway stall just across the Sincere House (to which the guesthouse is located).

I'll keep this post short bc I still have lots of photos to post! ☺
PS. I am not in good condition to stay up late through the night, I should be resting by now. Goodnight! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh fabulous! I'd really love to visit HK one day so this is a great peek!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete