6/24/2013

// HONG KONG PHOTO DIARY PT. 2








All photos were taken by me

Day 2. We went to Central district for a tram ride. We took the subway (known as MTR or Mass Transit Railway) to get there and we took J2 exit (there are lot of exits in a station). I'm impressed with Hong Kong's subway system. It's very organized and clean, plus points for the fast Wi-Fi connection in every station. Moving on, when we get there, at The Peak Mall, I was awed with the view. I can almost see Hong Kong in every bit (though, I think the view will be more beautiful at night *sigh*). Then we visited The Peak Galleria, a tourist spot-slash-leisure and shopping complex near the summit of Victoria Peak. We took our lunch at Tsui Wah Restaurant (RECOMMENDED!), a Hong Kong style resto. ☺

I just wished we went there during nighttime.

More posts to follow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment