6/30/2013

// HONG KONG PHOTO DIARY PT. 3


This is Yau Ma Tei and we got lost here. My grandfather didn't enjoy the subway ride (on our way to Central) because he can't see what Hong Kong looks like (bc we're under the ground). So, he decided we take a bus from Central district back home to Mongkok. We did. My grandfather told the driver to drop us off at Mongkok and we get off at "Mongkok." It was like almost an hour when we realize that we're actually lost. Hahaha but we made it to our flat, anyway. Moving on, the succeeding photos will show my activity on the second night. Enjoy!






Back in the flashy streets of Mongkok! My original plan was to go shopping at Temple Street night market but I ended up shopping and splurging at H&M in Langham Place, instead. xx





No comments:

Post a Comment