6/22/2013

// NEW HORIZONS





Floral top and velvet skater skirt from secondhand store, pantent mini satchel bag from Forever21, DIY lace socks and creepers from Gold Dot

For many people (including me), summer is the  perfect opportunity to combine enjoyment of nature with the opportunity of gentle exercise.

This is what I actually wore on my second day stay in Hong Kong. We've trekked Central district (which is located in an other island from where we were staying) and went for a tram ride to The Peak. It's I think the highest elevated establishment in Hong Kong, wherein you can see almost everything. 

Anyway, I'd like to give thanks to my Papa Bear (grandfather) for taking my outfit shots. Mehehe. More posts to come! Stay tuned for my Hong Kong photo diary! ☺ Goodnight!


5 comments:

  1. nice outfit :) I like the top

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit, love the haircut :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I like how you compared flowers with all black =^.^=
    tanyaminxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are absolutely amazing!!!! i wish i could pull them off too.. great great great x

    ReplyDelete