8/03/2013

// CIRCLES AND SPIKES







DIY studded denim vest, dress from H&M, socks from SM Department Store, Lita Spike from Jeffrey Campbell c/o Shoephoric

Hair by yours truly

This is unusual for me. Literally.
I recently designed the Mass Communication's internship uniform (you'd know if you've been spying me on Twitter). We held our general assembly for the first semester few days ago. As part of the program, we have this segment where in my works are to be modeled on stage and the designer, me, of course, will grace the runway afterwards. (I still get butterflies in my tummy whenever I remember the feeling hihi). My legs were literally shaking when the host called my name. Ahhhhhh~ 

I'd like to thank Anna MaraƱa for my make up. ☺

P.S: Sorry for the low quality pictures because I don't have formal photos taken for blogging purposes. 
Have a great weekend ahead, guys! ♥


1 comment:

  1. How fabulous!!!! I love the skirt.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete